BullionStar’s Cookies Policy
What Are Cookies?
Many websites utilize cookies, which are small digital files that are used to save your personal website settings, information about the last time you visited that particular website, or products that you’ve added to your shopping cart to be purchased later. Cookies are created by the website that you are visiting and are saved on your computer. Cookies are also used for analytics purposes, such as monitoring how many visitors a website has had over a certain period of time.
Cookies are comprised of simple text files that cannot harm your computer or other device, nor contain any program code that can be executed on your device. Cookies are only readable when they are connected with the website that has created the cookie.
There are also third-party cookies that are created by another entity that is different from the website you are visiting. These types of cookies are often used for the purpose of web analytics, such as measuring the number of visitors to a website, how long users typically stay on each web page, and which pages have the highest rates of users exiting from them.
The Types of Cookies We Use
BullionStar.us uses both session cookies and permanent cookies:
- Session cookies are stored on your device for the duration of time that you use our website and are deleted once you close your web browser.
- Permanent cookies are stored on your device for a pre-defined period of time or until you delete them.
In addition, there are first-party cookies and third-party cookies:
- First-party cookies are created by the website you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies are created by another entity that is different from the website you are visiting.
BullionStar.us utilizes cookies for the following purposes:
- Session cookies (first party cookies) help to keep users logged into the website when they navigate between different web pages on BullionStar.us without having to keep logging back in. In addition, these session cookies are important for our users’ security.
- Permanent cookies (first party cookies) help to save our users’ personal settings on the website. For example, users’ home country and currency settings can be saved, along with products that are added to their shopping carts for purchasing later.
- Permanent cookies (first party cookies) are used for web analytics purposes. For example, we use these cookies to track which websites refer traffic to BullionStar.us and to track sales referred by those who participate in our affiliate program.
- Permanent cookies (third party cookies) are utilized by Google Analytics, which helps us track how users navigate around our website, the popularity of our various content, what pages our users typically exit or “bounce from,” and other industry-standard web analytics information.
Managing Your Cookies Settings
You can choose which cookies and which websites you accept cookies from via your browser’s settings. If you choose not to accept cookies, please be aware that many websites, including BullionStar.us, will have reduced functionality as some functions or services offered on websites are dependent on cookies.
Please visit the links below to learn how to configure each type of browser’s cookie settings:
How BullionStar Processes Data
At BullionStar, we protect our customers’ personal integrity, data, and other information to the greatest degree possible. We do not accept anything less than full confidentiality for our customers’ data.
BullionStar discloses how we handle our customers’ personal information in full compliance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What Data Does BullionStar Collect?
In the course of our normal e-commerce operations, BullionStar collects the personal information that its users and customers have supplied us with.
When a user opens an account with us, we collect their name, e-mail address, street address, zip code, city, and country of residence. In some instances, BullionStar collects additional “Know Your Customer” information including, but not limited to, the customer’s nationality, a copy of the customer’s I.D., and a copy of the customer’s proof of address. We retain the right to collect “Know Your Customer” information regardless of whether a customer has funds in their BullionStar account or not.
How is the Data Collected?
BullionStar collects data when users create their accounts and submit the required information.
Why is the Data Collected and How is it Used?
BullionStar uses collected customer data to serve registered account holders and customers relevant and helpful content and promotions. For example, we use personal information (name, email address, etc.) for sending newsletters and promotional offers via e-email and direct mail.
Users can unsubscribe from our promotional emails via the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of those emails.
Can Third Parties Access BullionStar Customers’ Information?
BullionStar vigorously ensures the protection of our customers’ privacy, confidentiality, and information, and does not share or sell any personal information with third parties, unless it is legally forced to do so.
BullionStar saves our users’ and customers’ personal information as long as we are legally obligated to do so.
How Can Users Control the Data Collected by BullionStar?
BullionStar users and customers can request that we supply you with all of your personal information that we have on-hand. In addition, you can request that we change any incorrect information that is in our system as well as delete your personal information, as long as there are no legal requirements to save it.
How Does BullionStar Protect Its Customer Data?
BullionStar has designed its e-commerce system with utmost care to safeguard your personal information. Only a select few BullionStar personnel in managerial roles are authorized to handle and access your personal data.
What’s the Best Way to Contact BullionStar?
If you have further questions regarding the handling or gathering of personal data, feel free to call BullionStar at our toll-free U.S. support number, 1-877-740-3777, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.