How can we help? Ask a question or describe a problem you're having.
Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar
- BullionStar at a Glance
- Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar in 4 Easy Steps
- Buying Gold & Silver from BullionStar - Detailed Guide
- Payment & Payment Methods
- Cryptocurrency as Payment Option and Currency
- Delivery and Storage for Precious Metals in the United States
- Tax Free Bullion for Certain States in the US
- Precious Metals IRA
- Privacy Ensured with BullionStar
- Affiliate Program
- Buy Precious Metals from BullionStar in the US – FAQ
- Contact Us
- BullionStar Account
- Our Products
- BullionStar's Vault Storage Solution
- Bullion Storage in the United States
- BullionStar's Vault in the United States
- Storage Options
- Direct Legal Ownership
- Allocation of Physical Precious Metals
- Bullion Audits
- How to Buy Bullion for Vault Storage
- How to Sell Bullion in Vault Storage
- How to Withdraw Bullion from Vault Storage
- Convert/Withdraw BSP Grams
- IT & Account Security
- In case of death
- Fee Schedule
- Sell To BullionStar
- About BullionStar
- Terms & Conditions
Bullion Storage in the United States
BullionStar operates out of Texas in the United States, which is one of the best states for storing your Bullion.
Tax-Free - There are no Sales Taxes for any products sold by BullionStar and stored in the state of Texas.
Laws and Regulations - Texas is one of the most Precious Metals friendly states, with favorable policies, laws and regulations related to the sale and storage of bullion.
Protection of Individual Rights - One of the founding values of the United States is the protection of individual freedoms, properties, and rights. With strong protection of individual rights, Texas was a natural choice for us.
Cultural Significance - Gold and Silver have a long history of value in the United States. The US used precious metal in its currency up until 1970, and is home to the famous American Silver Eagle.
Financial Center of the World - The US Dollar has long been the de facto international currency, and remains to this day the most widely held reserve currency among nations.
Click here to read more about Vault Storage in the United States