How can we help? Ask a question or describe a problem you're having.
Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar
- BullionStar at a Glance
- Buy Gold & Silver from BullionStar in 4 Easy Steps
- Buying Gold & Silver from BullionStar - Detailed Guide
- Payment & Payment Methods
- Cryptocurrency as Payment Option and Currency
- Delivery and Storage for Precious Metals in the United States
- Tax Free Bullion for Certain States in the US
- Precious Metals IRA
- Privacy Ensured with BullionStar
- Affiliate Program
- Buy Precious Metals from BullionStar in the US – FAQ
- Contact Us
- BullionStar Account
- Our Products
- BullionStar's Vault Storage Solution
- Bullion Storage in the United States
- BullionStar's Vault in the United States
- Storage Options
- Direct Legal Ownership
- Allocation of Physical Precious Metals
- Bullion Audits
- How to Buy Bullion for Vault Storage
- How to Sell Bullion in Vault Storage
- How to Withdraw Bullion from Vault Storage
- Convert/Withdraw BSP Grams
- IT & Account Security
- In case of death
- Fee Schedule
- Sell To BullionStar
- About BullionStar
- Terms & Conditions
How to Withdraw Bullion from Vault Storage
It's easy and straightforward to physically withdraw your bullion from vault storage. Once you have placed a vault withdrawal, your items will be shipped to you. BullionStar assumes all risk for your shipment until it has been received and signed for by you. To sell your stored Bullion, go to the Sell Stored Bullion page instead.
Step 1: Login to your account and go to Your Account > Withdraw Bullion
Step 2: On the Bullion Withdrawal Checkout page, select vault location and enter the quantity you would like to withdraw for the respective products in the fields under the "Qty to Withdraw" column.
Step 3: On this page you will be shown the shipping fee, as well as any current storage charges. There is also a fixed fee of USD 129 per instance of withdrawal regardless of the quantity of metal withdrawn. Select your payment method via the dropdown menu
Step 4: Confirm your information, including your shipping address. Enter your PIN code. Read the Terms and Conditions and check the checkbox if you agree to them. Lastly, check the checkbox to acknowledge that your order is binding.
Step 5: An order confirmation page will appear. Your order number as well as the payment instructions can be found on the order confirmation. The order confirmation will also be sent to your e-mail address and as an SMS text message to your mobile phone number.
Step 6: Once payment has been received, BullionStar will verify your order and process shipping of your items to you.